Area Rug Cleaning with Nok-Out
The Perfect Solution to Clean & Disinfect Area Rugs
Urine leaks, food spills, wine accidents, dirty footprints. Over time, dirt, grime, urine or other messes take a nasty toll. Read about three levels of cleaning area rugs.
Tools for the task to keep colors bright, the pile soft, germs, bacteria and mold removed from your rug:
- SNiPER (Nok-Out can also be used for ordinary cleaning, but it is SNiPER that kills germs and mold)
- Vacuum cleaner, and soft clean cloths
- To keep colors bright, the pile soft, germs, bacteria and mold removed from your rug
Weekly Cleaning This task should be done once a week
- Remove loose items found on the rug
- Vacuum rug thoroughly, on both sides. Vacuum the floor beneath the rug
- Spray SNiPER full strength, covering both sides of the rug completely. Let air dry until completely dry to the touch
Monthly Cleaning: soiled, dirty rugs. This task should be done whenever the rug is soiled or or smelly.
- Follow steps 1 and 2 above. Do away with any loose or glued-to-the rug trash
- Spray the rug, both sides with SNiPER or Nok-Out. Allow to dry for five minutes, or till dry to the touch. Sponge dry any remaining moisture, if present
- Spray flooring with Nok-Out and allow drying for up to five minutes. Remove any excess moisture with a dry, clean cloth before replacing the rug
- Using Nok-Out or SNiPER, spray a stream directly on stains. Massage in. Change trigger spray to a mist. Spray the entire rug (both sides). This step may be omitted, if there are no visible stains remaining.
- Allow to air dry. Sponge any remaining moisture with a clean cloth, and replace rug
Bi-Monthly Cleaning for heavily soiled rugs
This task should be done at least two times per year.
- Follow steps 1 through 4 above. Begin on the back side of the rug. Spray heavily with SNiPER or Nok-Out. Allow ten minutes to dry completely. If stains are visible on the rug, apply a stream of Nok-Out Carpet Cleaner. Dry, as above.
- When the back of the rug is dry to the touch, turn the carpet over.
- Inspect rug for stains. If present, spray a stream of Nok-Out on the stain. While it is drying, spray entire carpet with SNiPER or Nok-Out. Allow to air dry. Inspect for any remaining stains. Re-apply as needed.
For further information, please visit our website, www.nokout.com or call Ted at 866.551.1927
Like us on Facebook.