Home » General Facts about SNiPER Hospital Disinfectant

General Facts about SNiPER Hospital Disinfectant

General Facts about SNiPER™ Disinfectant

EPA Registration #71700-2

Out of all of the myriad products available today, SNiPER™ is the best disinfectant choice!  Here's why.

SNiPER® is not a poison.  It kills mold, mildew, pathogens and other microbes through a mechanical action.  This means that it's toxicity level is very low.  In fact, SNiPER® enjoys the lowest toxicity rating the EPA gives to disinfectant products. You can enjoy this too!

SNiPER® is a Hospital Disinfectant and Odor Eliminator that is very friendly to your indoor environment, which means it is very safe for you and your family.  It is anti-microbial, non-flammable, non-allergenic, and non-cationic (non reactive to hard or porous surfaces). The Environmental Protection Agency has registered SNiPER™ to be biodegradable, and gives SNiPER® the lowest toxicity rating that they give out (Category IV).

SNiPER®; destroys bacteria, fungi, mold and mildew spores that cause malodors as well as tough to kill pathogens such as MRSA, Canine Provovirus, Hepatitus B and many many others.

SNiPER® completely removes odors caused by organic decay, smoke, fires, sewage, chemicals, mold, wet basements, animals, skunk odor, decomposed remains of an animal, etc.

SNiPER® disinfects and eliminates the source of the smell rather than masking it on a temporary basis. Selective oxidation is the process that makes SNiPER® so effective.

SNiPER® is ideal for applications to liquid, semi-solid or solid substrates of high organic contamination (pet or animal waste, for example).

SNiPER® deodorizes and disinfects floors, walls, ceilings, fabrics, automobile interiors, kennels, furniture, hospital environments, anywhere there may be an odor or where odors from bacteria, viruses, mold and mildew exist.

SNiPER® disinfectant can be used as a 'sanitizer' by diluting it by 6 parts water to one part SNiPER®. (Generally speaking, disinfection is usually considered as being able to kill 99.999% of pathogens within a 10 minute time frame. Sanitize is usually to kill 99.9% of germs within 30 seconds.) When sanitizing or disinfecting, you do not need to come back later and wipe it away, because SNiPER®  is non-corrosive.

SNiPER® is hypo-allergenic and safe to use in and around humans and animals alike. People who apply or use SNiPER® will find that it does not trigger allergy problems. You will never have to wear a mask or protective clothing while applying SNiPER™.

SNiPER® is very easy to apply.  You can spray, fog, wipe, mop, sponge, or soak. SNiPER™ is a truly Environmentally Safe, Easy to use, and is a trustworthy solution to eliminate pervasive odors, and toxic chemicals in our world.

SNiPER®  kills canine parvovirus safely without harming the dogs.  It is so safe, you can even spray down the kennel without removing the dog!  And the toxicity level is so low that you don't have to go back and wipe away any toxic residue.  Spray once, and walk away.  It's as easy as that!

For Specific Application questions, or customized prescriptions for your odor removal and disinfecting problems, call or write Ted. He’s ready to provide answers to your toughest questions.
Or, Email: ted@nokout.com Phone: 866.551.1927

Sniper Hospital Disinfectant - 32oz Spray Bottle - shipping included
Shipping Included

Price: $28.00

Add to cart


How to use