Remove Bathroom Odor & Disinfect too
Remove Bathroom Odor & Disinfect with SNiPER!
Why do you need more than a deodorizer in cleaning a bathroom?
- When a toilet is flushing, if the lid is left up, aerosolized droplets containing microbes rise up into the air due to the flushing motion. Consequently, bacteria will infiltrate the air you breathe.
- The flushing lever is a 'high-touch point' and the germ count is likely to be quite high. For example, that lever can be contaminated by E.Coli which can cause people to acquire enteritis, dysentery and other intestinal diseases.
- An unclean toilet seat can cause folliculitis (jock itch), or other skin diseases by cross infection.
SNiPER Disinfectant is hypoallergenic, non-toxic, biodegradable, non-flammable, non-masking, and a True deodorant. Independent laboratory testing has confirmed that SNiPER Disinfectant WILL destroy fungus, mold, mildew, bacteria, and viruses. The most important issue to remember when using SNiPER Disinfectant is to allow it to penetrate to the source. Once SNiPER Disinfectant touches the odor-source, it oxidizes that smelly stuff, changing it to a substance that has no smell, and is inoffensive. Amazing!
- Spray SNiPER Disinfectant on the toilet bowl exterior surfaces, particularly around the base of the bowl, and in the grout surrounding the bowl. Allow to air dry for several minutes before sponging or wiping with a clean cloth. Initially, multiple applications may be required for old, persistent odors, where the odor source has penetrated deeply into the grout. Re-apply and allow SNiPER to soak into the grout also. Thereafter, every time the bowl is cleaned, be sure and give a good spray of SNiPER on the grout.
- Spray SNiPER Disinfectant on the toilet seat (above and below), toilet back and sides, and top. Allow to dwell for 4-5 minutes for complete disinfection.
- Use SNiPER Disinfectant on all counter tops, spraying carefully in seams, grout, and in counter top bowls and on fixtures.
- Hard Surfaced Flooring: Use 8 oz of SNiPER Disinfectant to one-gallon of water in the mop pail. Baseboards should also be wiped with this solution for effective odor control. To disinfect flooring, use SNiPER Disinfectant straight from the bottle.
- Doorknobs and faucets should be sprayed with SNiPER Disinfectant. Allowed to dwell for up to 5 minutes for full disinfection.
- Apply SNiPER Disinfectant to mold & mildew sites liberally. Scrub away any 'crud' that comes loose. Wipe that crud away and re-apply. Allow to dwell up to 5 minutes. Or, just walk away and allow it to air dry naturally.
- Liberally apply SNiPER Disinfectant to door handles, towel racks, soap dishes, and automatic toothbrush appliances.
Need more information? Call Ted at 866.551.1927, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org