Remove odors from concrete, tile or brick
Concrete flooring is a strong, durable, and easily cleaned semi-porous surface. This material is actually very much like a big hard sponge - it absorbs odors the way a sponge absorbs water. Even if it has been sealed. It is also subject to ruinous odors from pet urine, oil spills, food spills, mold & mildew, and many other odor problems. This issue is particularly noxious if the floors are laid down with grout spaces in between the tiles. Odors collect and are absorbed into the pores of the grout, making odor removal with traditional odor removers difficult to impossible.
Nok-Out’s powerful formula is designed to soak into these hard and porous surfaces, to oxidize and remove odors on contact. There is nothing better.
SNiPER Disinfectant and Odor Eliminator is an EPA Registered Product that kills MRSA, Canine Parvovirus, Swine Flu, Avian Flu, the most harmful bacteria, viruses and the most resilient molds as well as removing odors.
Treating Odors in Concrete Flooring Without Grout:
Bear in mind that our products are oxidizers and do their work when they come into direct contact with the odor source. When contact is achieved, that stinky stuff is oxidized, changing it into something that no longer has an odor. Often, that stinky stuff has entered and filled the 'pores' in the grout, tiles or concrete. When you initially treat it, Nok-Out will successfully remove the odor from the surfaces, but it may be the case that the pores are so full of stinky stuff, that Nok-Out literally cannot get in there, to come into contact with the stuff that has filled the pores. So there may be some small amount of odor remaining. Wait a couple of days, however, and that stinky stuff that has filled the pores will literally rise to the surface, where a second application will remove it, too. (This is diffusion at work!)
- Spray, or pour Nok-Out onto the flooring. Briskly scrub with a rag, or a gentle brush. You are trying to encourage penetration into the concrete with this step.
- Spray Nok-Out into corners, along baseboards, under boxes, furniture, game tables, etc.
- Using a sprayer with a fine mist, spray the air and ventilation system in this area.
- Allow to air dry for up to 24 hours.
- Re-treat, if necessary. You may dilute Nok-Out with water in a 50/50 ratio for this step.
Treating Odors on Grouted, Hard or Porous surfaces:
- Follow steps 1, 2, 3 above
- Take a stiff brush, apply Nok-Out, and briskly rub grout, paying special attention to areas where you know contamination exists. Allow to dry up to 5 minutes. Re-spray Nok-Out without brushing.
- Allow to dry for up to 24 hours.
- Retreat, if necessary. You may dilute Nok-Out with water in a 50/50 ratio for this application.
Please contact Ted at 866.551.1927, or email@example.com for further information