SNiPER® Hospital Disinfectant and Odor Eliminator - EPA Reg. 71700-2

SNiPER® Disinfectant is not a poison. It does it's work through a mechanical action. This is good, because unlike other disinfectant products, you don't have to go back afterwards and clean away the toxic mess left behind. You can relax when using this disinfectant, and not worry about the safety of your family members - including pets! This new technology is powered by stabilized Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2).  For more information see:  //

Biodegradable, Fragrance Free, and Hypoallergenic, Hospital Disinfectant SNiPER®is an antimicrobial cleaning and disinfecting agent which is a stabilized chlorine dioxide product that is EPA Registered and is a safe, dependable 'hospital' disinfectant. SNiPER® Disinfectant has powerful effects that kill viruses, bacteria, mold and mildew - in addition to totally eliminating noxious odors from organics, inorganics, and pathogens. SNiPER® works topically to remove all odors and disinfect, and also penetrates to destroy embedded problems. This unique product delivers outstanding results to you and your family.

Does mold have you worried? SNiPER kills mold, mildew and fungal infestations, and spores - safely.  This non-poisonous cleaner can kill the toughest molds and their spores in the air.  And because it is so very safe, you don't have to worry about using a cleaner that is so toxic you can't be around them safely.  SNiPER can be easily applied with a fogger to restore your indoor environment.  Easy and safe, for you and your family.

This product is perfect for the bathroom/toilet, kitchen counters, baby's room, sickrooms, automobile, anywhere pathogens exist in your home or vehicle. The EPA has granted this product the lowest toxicity rating they hand out (Category IV). It is so safe you can wash your hands in it. Despite it's amazing disinfection power, SNiPER® is non-corrosive and requires no special equipment for handling or during application.

Disinfect Items such as: Appliances, bed frames, wheelchairs, chairs, counters, tables, doorknobs, cabinet handles, handrails, light switch covers, tubs, showers, toilets, faucets, sinks, waste containers, etc. Spray SNiPER® at full strength, wetting surfaces thoroughly. Allow surfaces to remain wet for 5 minutes for disinfection of Gram-negative bacteria, such as Salmonella enterica  and Gram-positive bacteria, such as Staphylococcus aureus, nosocomial bacteria, such as Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE). Allow surfaces to remain wet for 10 minutes for virus inactivation of Swine Influenza virus, Type A (H1N1), and Canine Parvovirus. SNiPER® kills HIV-1 and HBV on surfaces previously soiled with blood / body fluids. In healthcare or other settings where there is a likelihood of surfaces / objects to be soiled with blood and / or bodily fluids with the potential of the transmission of Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1) (associated with AIDS) and Human Hepatitis B Virus, follow the  instructions on the label for cleaning and decontamination of surfaces.

Areas for use include: Hospitals, Long-Term care facilities, out-patient clinics, surgery centers, rehab facilities, pharmacies, laboratories, ambulances, homes, schools, daycare's, gyms, locker rooms, salons, restaurants, boats, ships, airplanes, trains, buses, automobiles, Industrial processing plants, poultry hatcheries, dairies, veterinary facilities, pet grooming and boarding, and animal pens.

SANITIZE - Dilute SNiPER by 6 to 1  (water to SNiPER) to sanitize surfaces - even food preparation surfaces!

SNiPER® - strong enough to kill canine parvovirus, but safe enough to wash your hands in.  Make your world safer today!

EPA registration number:  71700-2

NSF logo

Products: 14 of 4