About SNiPER Hospital Disinfectant


Green Cleaning with SNiPER® Hospital Disinfectant and Odor Eliminator

SNiPER® Disinfectant is not a poison. It does it's work through a mechanical action. This is good, because unlike other disinfectant products, you don't have to go back afterwards and clean away the toxic mess left behind. You can relax when using this disinfectant, and not worry about the safety of your family members - including pets! This new technology is powered by stabilized Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2).  For more information see:  //blog.nokout.com/introducing-chlorine-dioxide-clo2/

Biodegradable, Fragrance Free, and Hypoallergenic, Hospital Disinfectant SNiPER®is an antimicrobial cleaning and disinfecting agent which is a stabilized chlorine dioxide product that is EPA Registered and is a safe, dependable 'hospital' disinfectant. SNiPER® Disinfectant has powerful effects that kill viruses, bacteria, mold and mildew - in addition to totally eliminating noxious odors from organics, inorganics, and pathogens. SNiPER® works topically to remove all odors and disinfect, and also penetrates to destroy embedded problems. This unique product delivers outstanding results to you and your family.

Does mold have you worried? SNiPER kills mold, mildew and fungal infestations, and spores - safely.  This non-poisonous cleaner can kill the toughest molds and their spores in the air.  And because it is so very safe, you don't have to worry about using a cleaner that is so toxic you can't be around them safely.  SNiPER can be easily applied with a fogger to restore your indoor environment.  Easy and safe, for you and your family.

This product is perfect for the bathroom/toilet, kitchen counters, baby's room, sickrooms, automobile, anywhere pathogens exist in your home or vehicle. The EPA has granted this product the lowest toxicity rating they hand out (Category IV). It is so safe you can wash your hands in it. Despite it's amazing disinfection power, SNiPER® is non-corrosive and requires no special equipment for handling or during application.

Disinfect Items such as: Appliances, bed frames, wheelchairs, chairs, counters, tables, doorknobs, cabinet handles, handrails, light switch covers, tubs, showers, toilets, faucets, sinks, waste containers, etc. Spray SNiPER® at full strength, wetting surfaces thoroughly. Allow surfaces to remain wet for 5 minutes for disinfection of Gram-negative bacteria, such as Salmonella enterica  and Gram-positive bacteria, such as Staphylococcus aureus, nosocomial bacteria, such as Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE). Allow surfaces to remain wet for 10 minutes for virus inactivation of Swine Influenza virus, Type A (H1N1), and Canine Parvovirus. SNiPER® kills HIV-1 and HBV on surfaces previously soiled with blood / body fluids. In healthcare or other settings where there is a likelihood of surfaces / objects to be soiled with blood and / or bodily fluids with the potential of the transmission of Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1) (associated with AIDS) and Human Hepatitis B Virus, follow the  instructions on the label for cleaning and decontamination of surfaces.

Areas for use include: Hospitals, Long-Term care facilities, out-patient clinics, surgery centers, rehab facilities, pharmacies, laboratories, ambulances, homes, schools, daycare's, gyms, locker rooms, salons, restaurants, boats, ships, airplanes, trains, buses, automobiles, Industrial processing plants, poultry hatcheries, dairies, veterinary facilities, pet grooming and boarding, and animal pens.

SANITIZE - Dilute SNiPER by 6 to 1  (water to SNiPER) to sanitize surfaces - even food preparation surfaces!

Eliminate Odors and Disinfect your home with SNiPER® Disinfectant and Odor Eliminator

SNiPER is the next generation of disinfection technology.  This powerful disinfectant and all-purpose cleaner is a mild, environmentally friendly product that is non-irritating to the skin, doesn't produce harsh chemical fumes and is non-abrasive to surfaces.  SNiPER can be applied to most any surface and left to dry - it does not have to be wiped away.

SNiPER® is a revolutionary environmental restoration product, that consists of a unique application of nano-technology designed to address the most challenging indoor environmental issues. SNiPER® is an intelligent disinfecting and cleaning system targeting pathogenic organisms -  not you, or your environment. Microorganisms cannot build up resistance to the active ingredient - chlorine dioxide.

People who suffer from workplace or home allergies - rejoice! SNiPER® has been shown in lab settings to attack and destroy allergens, thereby literally clearing the air.  Combine this with a good air filtration system and you can breathe easily again.

SNiPER® is effective against Bio-Films.  The chlorine dioxide molecule is powerful and has the ability to go through the entire system. Chlorine dioxide can penetrate the slime layers of bacteria, because chlorine dioxide easily dissolves, even in hydrocarbons and emulsions

SNiPER is not a poison.  It does it's work through a mechanical means.  When you use SNiPER - you are not spreading poisons through your home.

Disinfect & Deodorize with one product - SNiPER®

Change the way you think about cleaning. SNiPER® is mild enough to wash your hands in but powerful enough to kill tough pathogens such as Canine Parvovirus, MRSA and the viruses that cause flu. It is safe to use to clean toys, nurseries, pet areas, kitchens, bathrooms and will eliminate associated odors. Keep surfaces from harboring bacteria, fungi, and viruses by disinfecting with SNiPER®. It is a smart cleaning and disinfecting system that far exceeds other green cleaning products. SNiPER's® efficacy is second to none. Its proprietary formulation is designed to ensure that toxins will not become immune to treatment and SNiPER® will deliver exceptional results every time.

Most disinfectants are  poisons.  That means they can also poison your home environment! SNiPER® is different. It works through a mechanical action that pathogens cannot become immune to. When you buy SNiPER®, you are enjoying the benefits of ease of application and environmental friendliness. SNiPER® does not leave toxic residues and never emits VOC's or other toxic by-products.

Replace your old cleaners

SNiPER® is an exceptional solution to the challenges of keeping a clean and safe environment in the modern home. Increasingly, there is a need for a disinfectant cleaner which can address a broad range of surfaces and materials without the use of harsh chemicals which can damage or shorten the life of certain surfaces. These harsh chemicals can also contribute to health problems, such as asthma, shortness of breath, headaches, nausea and allergic reactions.

SNiPER® is unique in its ability to safely clean, disinfect, and deodorize:

  • Hospitals
    • Nursing Homes
    • Surgery Centers
    • Coroner & Medical Examiner facilities
    • Laboratories
    • Schools & Universities
    • Government Facilities
    • Restrooms
    • Hotels
    • Conference Rooms
    • Restaurants
    • Gyms
    • Zoos
    • Jails & Prisons
    • Police Stations
    • K9 Units
    • EMS Units
    • Aircraft Cabins / Helicopters
    • Fire Stations
    • Laundry Facilities
    • Day cares
    • Animal Control
    • Veterinary
    • Pet Grooming / Boarding
    • Public Transportation (buses, Air lines)
    • Odor elimination
    • Commercial Kitchens
    • Any Public Area
    • And much more

SPRAY AND WALK AWAY
NO RINSE REQUIRED

It will not harm wood, granite or stone, porcelain, stainless steel or acrylic. Neither will it stain or discolor most fabrics.

An Environmental Science Breakthrough

  • No negative impact on the environment
  • Biodegradable, hypo-allergenic
  • Does not produce volatile organic compounds
  • Non chlorinating
  • Phosphate-free
  • Has no noxious odor
  • Leaves behind no harmful residue
  • Non-corrosive & non-flammable
  • Highest efficacy
  • Removes harmful odors & VOCs
  • Effective against Bio-Films